Sunday 6 July 2008

RSPB Badge

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Due to the large number of visitors I get to this site performing internet searches for RSPB Pin badges, I have added this information to this post for you! RSPB pin badges (including old and rare badges) can be obtained through the Collectors group. E-mail Mark on PinBadge.CollectorsGroup@rspb.org.uk for more information.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This badge was recently, and very kindly, given to me. It is made by the RSPB (and therefore collectable) and it is a limited edition (only a few hundred made). WLO stands for Wildlife Liaison Officer. I believe that these officers are now called Wildlife Conservation Officers. I did not know this badge existed until it was mentioned to me by the person who then gave it to me. It will form a prized part of my collection.

No comments: